Sunday, April 1, 2007

April 1st

Hi! I've decided to take the plunge and join the technology!! I'm actually kind of a gadget girl... In my "real" life I'm an electronics technician working as part of the maintenance crew at a local sugar manufacturing plant. I started scrapbooking in 2003 when my husband was deployed to Iraq... it SAVED my sanity... I added stamping in 2004 when I found Close To My Heart and their INCREDIBLE Acrilyx stamps... I found the alphabet sets unique in that first, they came with multiple letters and second, you can spell out the WHOLE word on the acrylic block and then stamp the word instead of having to stamp each individual letter.

I joined Close To My Heart in March 2005 as a Consultant and still just LOVE IT!! The friends I have met since I joined are just awesome! I've been able to attend lots of events and have learned tons of new techniques and projects. I've travelled to Northern Minnesota to attend Moosely Memories TWICE and am signed up to go again this August!

To learn more about Close To My Heart... check out myCTMH website HERE

No comments: