Saturday, April 5, 2008

My First Cutting File

Ok... so I'm pretty excited. I purchased KNKstudioGE last week and finally got a chance to play today! So I'm sharing my first cutting file!



Just a note to those who use the GSD file version... I am using the newest version of RoboMaster so you might want to download the DXF version.
You are welcome to share it with a friend or two, but please respect my creative rights and do not resell or redistribute my files in any way, either through the internet, cd or sharing of computer files. Please do not post my files to share on any groups or thru email, but you are welcome to pass along the link to my blog to anyone you would like to share the file with.

Thanks, let me know how you like it!


2 comments:

scrappinmama said...

Just wanted to leave a note to say "Great Job!" I can't believe this is your first file. You did wonderful!

Heather said...

This is really cool. I can't believe this is your first project.