Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another Pay It Forward with a Twist

Ok... so I was the first to post over on Sussann's Blog for her Pay it Forward, so now it's MY turn to offer up some goodies.

I'm a proliffic card maker/swapper and have WAY more than my share of them stored for future use...so...

For the first 5, yes FIVE, posters to my PIF, I will send 10 thank you cards to each of you... The only criteria.... you have to post your blog address in the comment here and you have to post a Pay It Forward on your blog to redeem the cards...

Can't wait to see who posts!!



P.S. I did this cool signature at My Live Signature after seeing it on Heather's Blog! Check it out and make your own cool signature (or two or three)...

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I would love to do this PIF!

SenomesDesigns said...

I will do a pay it forward!!

http://senomes-designs.blogspot.com