Friday, October 19, 2007

Ali Edwards "Life Artist"

I have to post today... and I'm going to try and post more often... I know I've said it before... but this time I'm going to make an effort to try and post something on this blog at least once a week.

Now... I have to tell everyone I picked up Ali Edward's new book "Life Artist" yesterday... and read it already... not just browsed thru it to look at all the incredible ideas, but really read it... couldn't put it down... read all the journalling in the page samples... read it cover to cover...

I HAVE to recommend this book to everyone... it is a MUST own with incredible ideas, wonderful inspiration and terrific advice... Makes you just want to sit down with your papers, scissors and glue for the next 48 hours and create, write and tell yourself "IT'S OK"...

Thank you Ali for such a wonderful addition to my Library...

Alicia P.

No comments: