Friday, June 29, 2007

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile... been busy!! Got sick for a week, husband got sent to Arizona for SW Border work with the Nat'l Guard, kids needed transport to and from summer school AND I was still juggling shifts at work. Well, today is the first day of summer for me... NO MORE SHIFTS until late Aug/early Sept!!! YIPEE.

Thought I would share my most recent project. My youngest daughter is leaving for Europe as part of the People to People Student Ambassadors program, so I put together this 6 x 9 envelope album for her to take along... I'm only going to post a couple pictures as it is 21 pages long (one envelope/page per day of her trip).

I used Close To My Hearts Vintage Travel Level 2 Paper Pack and Black Cardstock for this project. I used various embellishments and rub-on's.




No comments: